Just recently, despite my better judgement, I purchased a Disney vacation for my family* and if this doesn’t buy their unconditional love, I don’t know what will. Disney is EXPENSIVE. And I get it, you can’t put a price tag on these kind of family memories blah blah blah – but you can actually, you can put a big price tag on it.
I don’t mean to sound jaded but Holy Moly I have spent the last week or so ruminating about all of the other things I could have used this money for instead. Here is a list I compiled on my way in to work this morning:
- Lasik eye surgery for me and a frind
- A quarter of my remaining student loan debt
- A top of the line John Deere riding lawn mower
- 6 nights in Paris (France, not Epcot)
- slightly used pair of jet skis
- A Hot Tub
- A 3D Printer
- A baby grand piano
- 80″ Plasma TV
- New vinyl replacement windows that will keep my house warm
- A lifetime subscription to the wine of the month club (for me and a friend)
- Three years of monthly maid service
- Full spelunking equipment
- A Camel
- A Vespa
- 1/2 years tuition at the cheapest public university in PA
Like I said, I’m not jaded – I love my family and now they have no excuse but to love me back.
*This is a surprise, no one tell Lucy
2 thoughts on “The Most Expensive Place On Earth”
Hope you remember when Popo and I took you, Beth, Jason and Mindy for a week. Just saying😘
Glad you’re going and thrilled we will see you.